Instrument Hire Agreement
1. The instrument is to be used by the student to whom it is issued and supervising parent/guardians only.
2. Every care and attention must be given to the instrument during the period of the hire.
3. Loss or damage of the instrument must be immediately reported to the teacher.
4. The hirer accepts responsibility for loss or damage from any cause whatsoever, to the following equipment: Violin, bow, foam case, shoulder rest, rosin.
5. In the event of loss or serious damage to the instrument, the hirer must pay a recovery fee of $150 towards the cost of a new instrument or repairs as required.
6. The hirer will need to replace any strings that break or wear out from use.
7. The hirer agrees to pay the hire fee of $40 per term.
If you agree to the terms outlined above, please sign below