Instrumental Lessons - Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to have instrumental lessons! Below are the terms and conditions that cover our teaching and learning.
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
1. I (the teacher) will provide weekly lessons according to the fee schedule set out in clause 8.
2. I will foster a safe and enjoyable learning environment, following safety standards set by the Working with Children certification and NESA.
3. I will keep up-to-date with the latest teaching methods and learning ideas being talked about in education and performing arts
4. I will be teaching from my knowledge and experience as a professional profesisonal and teacher.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO ME
5. You (the student) will attend weekly lessons for the duration of a school term.
6. On the occasion that you are sick or unable to attend the lesson, a credit/refund will be allowed if 4 hours notice is provided to the teacher.
7. If you wish to discontinue lessons during term time, you are required to give 4 weeks’ notice. If you fail to give appropriate notice, you will be liable to pay these 4 weeks.
8. Fees are payable at the following rates at the teacher’s home studio:
20 mins at $28 per week
30 mins at $42.50 per week
45 mins at $64 per week
60 mins at $85 per week
9. Travel rates of an additional $5 per lesson are available at the discretion of the teacher to locations within 3 kilometres of the teacher’s address.
Kathryn Roberts Parker